Monday, August 24, 2009

The problems with ALs‏

Written by: Cindy

As we all know, ALs like to create trouble. Regardless of what you do, they will still look for you with their “family”.

If you met a reasonable AL (the better kind of AL) and they want to “settle” with you, normally 1-on-1 and through talking, it’ll be OK.

If you met an unreasonable AL (which is the most common kind)… Talking doesn’t solve the problem; they will still come and beat you up, if you don’t want to get beaten, you have to say sorry. Whether you are in the wrong or not, they don’t care about anyone being in the wrong, even if it’s one of their “family members” who offends you first, you’ll still be in the wrong and get beaten. ALs thinks they have power and they are bigger than you, and everyone has to listen to them, if you don’t, either they beat you up or you have to say sorry. When they have a fight between their “family” and another, ALs will never get beaten and they are proud of it, because they have people to “protect” then. Unless necessary, ALs will only sit back and watch their “family” beating another person. This is how unreasonable they are.

I admit the fact that I once used vulgarities, like never ending. But I controlled myself and now I don’t say vulgarities anymore (which, I am very proud of myself). One day, ALs will come to their senses and quit saying vulgarities, quit smoking, stop creating trouble. But I guess that will be like, only 1 out of 10 of them. And most ALs have already stopped twitting, even some of them hates it.

No comments: