Friday, December 26, 2008

The Lian Rap Song

I'm bored. Because up till now, no stinkin' liannies and bengbutts are here to spam and/or flame us. O_o"

Anyway. Maybe if an ahlian decides to write a rap or song, it'll go something like this. (Yeh, it's meant to be offensive to all you liannies out there. Please do laugh, and yep. I used everything that reminded me of liannies or bengbutts to write this... crap. x])

"Yo ar yo, yo ar yo,
I queen of Bugis, do you know?
I wear damn skimpy,
I show off skin,
All the uncles stare at me, (I happy.)

People think I form of art,
Because I like to "gao" bengbutts,
I, think aal got no life,
When I myself, cannot even fight,

My "brothers sisters" "pa buey to"
I call them down cuz you step my toe,
I see your face, you still stare at me,
Then I see police, I run, I don't want "mati"!

[chorus, LOL]
My eyes not big, I cannot see,
That's why I don't study,
The only thing I'm good with,
Is something called vulgarities!

I change steads,
Not cuz they break with me,
Its because, I got many many!

[chorus]

I like to, rebond my hair,
Or perm it if I have to leh,
But I tell you, I do it for fun,
I don't care if my hair like hor fun. (cuz, your hair eventually looks like horfun if you spoil it. o_o")

[chorus]

The end.

x]. The truth is, I don't care how much this song sucks. :D Because it's about liannies. >_>.

Oh yeh.

Hi liannies, :D Yes, I am the great Zann the sarcastic. ;o. Yes, this is a note to you lil' morons. :]. Did you enjoy the song? Are ya gonna produce it? Are ya? Are ya?! Well if you do, I'm not sayin' you need to credit me or something, I'm just saying that you liannies are complete idiots, oops, I mean, wannabe's, um, wait, uhhh... COMPLETE STARS! :].

PS: No need to credit the awesome. :] Bye. :]