Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hi. I'm Zann the awesome. No need to cheer for me. :] I know I rule.

How are you liannies? I'm fine. :]
"iie'm liiyke , sh00szdsh g0nnash takkezxs ovuhhszx eurr p0sitiionszsd iin bugiis . beat dhatt euu biig smartsxds pr0fess0rsxhs of dumbelldom ."

Anyway.
Sorry, I've been "MIA-ing." I wasn't really in the mood to blog lately. :]. So I attended the Downntown East countdown just now and... while walking there, I saw the usual ahlians. O_o. No surprise there, standard tattoos, golden hair, smokes, short shorts, constant-flirt-with-ah-beng-ness.

My friend and I returned to stay over at another's house. On the way, we saw typical ahlians hanging out on the... railing. Well that's new. Not just that though, they even camwhored. But oh well. It's their character, it's 2 am and they're probably still there camwhoring. -.-.

The end.
... yeh, bye.

No comments: