Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Harlo Peple!

-Ahem.

Harhl0hhzxsh . I ahmm liiykkeszh sh00 exciitededzscsxh dhattsz dherr antii ahhliiansh bl0gs iish stiiu aliiyves w0rhzxs .

Okay, done with the twitting. Seriously. It didn't take me long to type that bunch of crap. I've been practising. :D And no. I did not say that if you DID actually twit, you're ah lian, oh puh-lease, I know a nice number of nice twits. It's just that I do, in fact, get pissed off when they twit so much so, I don't fucking understand a word.

-thinks. Oh yes!

We all know that ahlians and ahbengs "chup" (is with) gangs, but does that really mean that they can "call people down" to "hoot" us just because they don't like our faces? Aw c'mon. If it really is so, I have one bunch of friends who aren't in any gangs that can kick your butts twice as bad. (And and, it's like omgoshhiezxsz. -.-)

It's real stupid. Have you people ahlians no brains? Did you fail your English? If I just so happen to glance at you, it means I'm staring? That's not dumb enough, ahlians can be more stupid. Below is an extract from an actual conversation between my friend and an ahlian:

Ahlian: Eh knnb, you stare simi stare? Very nice har? I call my brothers beat you up then you know, very funny ah, stare stare.
Friend: But I wasn't... (cut off-ed)
Ahlian: You don't kpkb tell me you didn't stare la. Nb, you stare then don't want admit. You want fight come la.
Friend: Ok la! Fight lor!
Ahlian: Come, go toilet fight.
Me: Oh, wow. Fights must involve the toilet. What for? So you can cry yourselves silly with the unlimited toilet paper in every cubicle when we totally kick your butts?
Ahlian: -speechless.

HAHA.

The moral of this post:
1. Ahlians have no control over their "vulgarity glands". :D
2. Ahlians have no control over their so called "smartassness"
3. They need an English tutor.

The end and have a nice day, signed,
Zann Sarcastic. ;o.

No comments: