Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mushroom, oh Mushroom

Do your need to write until they're so bad? there are good ahlians and bad. But most of them is good. Ahlian(s) will only beat people that offended

I don't need to dramatize how bad ah lians are. Their actions alone speak for themselves. Most of them is good? I doubt that. How do you explain good? By being vulgar, by having no respect for anyone, calling their 'family' to beat people up.

If you follow a trend that beats people up, I would hardly even deem any of them good.

P.s: If you're looking for a blog to commend good lians, it isn't here. Good lians don't exist. They end up rotten one way or another. My ex-friend was such a nice girl, before she became lian.

them like YOU,YES,YOU ( laughs. ) If you all don't offend them, they won't do anything to you what. Making this blog will make those ahlians feel like beating you all. and tracking down on you all.

"if you don't offend them" how would you know if you offend them? They can just say "your face irks me, iim gunna beat euu up!"
So, you say that if we offend them, they will beat us up? Is this the 'most of them good' you are trying to tell us? Tracking us down and resorting to violence. This is what ah lians are capable of. They cannot fight alone, they fight in gangs. When one of them gets jailed, their family disappears into thin air. Stupid fools.

i type more boliao thing? im just helping those people who didn't even offended you all. And you all kept on talk bad about their things, Tsktsk.
Tsk. They won't thank you for sticking up. They don't offend me? You DARE say that THOSE PEOPLE who SPOIL OUR COUNTRY'S IMAGE don't offend me? Sorry, but I'm nationalistic, and ah lianess is NOT needed in our country. They bring Singlish to a whole new level, and by a new level I mean a whole new horrible side to English.

they are an eye sore? Then don't look loh. Easy as that. Their wearing(S) Don't need you guys to care about what.
Oh, I have every intention of not looking. But after all, since ninnies like them like to stand out, who is able to miss a bright pink fox strutting about?

woah. im speaking nicely to you. And you speak to me liddat. Fine come lah. Scared you ah PCB.

How nicely are you speaking, indeed? You're using vulgarities.

I rotten spoilt brat? you are even worse? Creating this kind of blogs, parents did not even teach you all not to
Oh, so now it boils down to parents? I supposed parents taught these lians to be lians! They encouraged their daughters to have underage sex, smoke, wear shameless clothings, etc? Yeah, my parents are better.

No comments: