Wednesday, July 1, 2009

'people' and lack of comprehension skills.

You know, ever since the tagboard has been spammed by mindless comments that reflects the poster's lack of comprehension skills, I simply wonder how these people do in their respective language comprehension passages in school, or even in society, for that matter.

Do they, say, jump into conclusions?

Or perhaps, were blindly 'swindled' by the flowery language of politics?

Maybe, they are even those who go buying a new product without reading the fine print?

Amazing, bravo. I simply cannot fathom. Is it the fault of them being truly not bothered (and why would they thus read this blog?) or are they just....well... Unless they are medically certified to be mentally challenged in certain aspects, I shall just say...silly.

The lack of comprehension skills in society today can prove to be very disadvantageous. Do you know how many types of propoganda we are facing in reality? There's advertisements, there's gossips, there's bias news(mayhaps from other countries, I don't know). Practically everything can be turn into propoganda and if you're not very good at comprehending these things, you might fare just as badly in detecting their intent.

I'm going to cut the stuff short, because I do understand that most people who frequent this blog appears to not be interested in the nagging I do. Do know that I am merely reminding people of the importance of comprehension skills.

Because if not...

Many, many people will laugh at your foolishness.

No comments: