Sunday, July 26, 2009

Trying to belittle others? Don't overdo it.

Okay, so that's the topic of belittling other people~

I came across this message by some person who apparently wants to belittle others and try to show their superiority by adding in no-value-added stuff of their achievements in life. It goes something like this

"I join my line not because of money! If not why would I forsake my $100k job of blahblahblah company? I do not engage with unethical dealings with some people(I.e person directed). I was the head of some GRC 5 years, and an enthusiastic grassroot leader for 20 years! See? I am not like you. Unlike you, people I've dealt with are way more polite, gracious, so darlingly thoughtful. UNLIKE YOU!!!!!!!! I have earned more than 10x than what I would have earn from your miserable little sum of money over the past month! You think I care about your deal?"

So you see, when you belittle others, please, please, please do not add in irrelevant things. We won't care what organisation you came from, how enthusiastic you are about being a grassroot leader...blah. When you wish to belittle others, attack their weak points, not like the silly, ludicrious anonymous loser who appears to suffer from low self esteem. Thus, he/she requires to make themself to be better(albeit an utterly lousy attempt) by showing off their marvellous achievements, their marvellous pay, their marvellous character and their marvellous acquaintances.


Oh, one last thing:

Please do not soil PAP's name by using it in a weak bragging attempt. :D
Kapish.

No comments: