Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Smoochies in public

Okay, so we've all heard of the little makeout sessions in public from the AL and AB. A little hug a little snuggle is common but, the one I saw the other day at ORCHARD MRT was beyond redemption. At first I thought it was some casual hug but to my horror, the skimpily dressed lian was frenching the beng and he was touching her butt. Oh my god. It was like...squeezing, touching, nuzzling. I nearly fainted. What added up to this nightmare fest was that the MRT was packed and that everyone was looking at them, their eyes reflecting what seemed like downright disapproval. Well, this is what the sims called 'public makeout' eh? Absolutely sickening. They were like "Hunniie...mmm...*nuzzles, iie wan maurre!*" It was absolutely apalling and made me nausea just by standing near them. Have you realised how much stupid makeout aura I recieved?! This is another point why lians are so outcasted as sluts of nature. :)

Huggies.

No comments: