Thursday, September 6, 2007

What the guys think of the lians <3!!!

Welcome back to our ethusiastic aal team! Today, we have interviewed 10 males about what they think of the ah lians and boy did we get a shocking revealation!
All guys' identities will be kept secret as to prevent those seductive satan's slaves knocking on their doors for their favourite hobby or whacking the daylights out of the men who don't like them!

The question posted to them was: Do you prefer ah lians or normal girls and why?

#1: I always preferred lians leh...hehe...very hard to explain but u know guys...all have the same motive and besides' ah lians are very readily available..can ditch anytime also. Shh...don't tell xXxxxX because she's the first not-lian I dated!

#2: Uhh...this 1 ar very hard to say leh. Ah lians more seductive and easy fucking(with experience) ...but normal girls have more decency and respect for themselves...so I think I pick none, I'm gay! (AAL:O_O)

#3: Can I say both? Wait my girlfriend is normal...I take normal! (AAL:(-_-)
W8, w8! I like normal girls because they are innocent!

#4: hahha u ar veri funny leh. ask me this type of qns. of course i take normal girls lah! dun see me tok(I tot write?) like tis lah i like the real guai guai ones when it comes to the end! ah lian at start can be my teachers in *** but then i prefer a normal gal at the end because i noe she wont anyhow find bfs outside one!

#5: I like normal (because) lians like gangster and i don like gangsters!

#6: Both larr as long as in love hu cares.

#7: Normal, who likes slut? Later i get AIDS who come help ar? Also ar so loud and wild. My another alarm clock is it? I have one mother is already bad enough!

#8: Because I feel that normal type are better because the lians are only trying to act cute. (Prosthetically cute you meant? >:])

#9: Normal because they are a quarter of how noisy and yappy lians are. (jeez I thought you like lians? *smirk* there are a few I can tell you!)

#10: Arh lianx ferr miie thx euu. I lykk dhem because verii cutex larhh. euu see here pout dere pout, omigod iie alreadi wanna hugg dhem lykk siao! (ok, you sure you're a guy?)


So there you have it! Most poeple who chose lians are because they are like toys to the guys x)

And those who chose normal is because we are a quarter of how noisy and stupid lians are and that they prefer the real innocence ^__^

Cheerios.
AAL Svperstar

No comments: