Monday, March 30, 2009

L'Replies

Jocelyn : Attention seeker. Put your photo and let us see how guai you look? hah.

By doing all this youre being childish! Are being bullied by REAL AHLIAN? Please respect other people if not no one will respect you!!"

Your post " Liannies, we won't get sued! " You said you grabbed their photo they are Ah Lians. How you know they are Ah Lians? You know them?

Umm FYI, you calling us an attention seeker is clearly a malapropism. Look who are the ones who post photos of themselves going "iiee amm shoxzxz loneliie." "iie wannt tuu diie" "iie n0rt pwettiie" while doing 'sexy' poses.

By the way, your definition of 'guai' is another ah lian phrase. Guai kia and all those whatnot misuse of dialect. I am not guai, kid. Don't ever think I am. Rather, I am not lewd or ill bred like those vulgar lians.

I am being childish? Yeah, perhaps I am. So why are you wasting time talking to a childish kid again? And no, I wasn't bullied by lians. I am quite sure one who do not find certain trends of people very likeable is not one who has been bullied. There is just no clear link or evidence. Don't jump the gun, kay?

Speaking of respect, have you actually respected anyone? ANYONE? I doubt it. I respect people who are worthy of respect. And loud lewd girls just isn't one of them.

Okay, how do you know what a snob is by looking at their profile? By the manner they write, the way they posted their pictures, etc! You do the math.


{♥} Aricia™well, im angela's gan mummy, but then . using in a harsh way cant sloves anything here, u all are proving this blog owner that he/she is right. but, staying claim and try talking the owner, prove him/her wrong . don be so harsh :) wells, we cant stop u from posting or what so ever . but one thing , angela is NOT a ahlian, we are jus having arts in whatever we did. but not a sign of being a ahlian :) so i hope u can respect her . but others i got nothing to say. :)

Well, I would like to applaud you for speaking rationally. That is the first step in communicating with us :)
Okay, so perhaps some of these lians we've shown aren't really lians. We did NOT say that they are 100% lian. We just say that at that point in time, their words, their pictures, SUGGESTS that they are lians.
Well, which picture supposedly belongs to 'angela'? Perhaps you can tell us and I'll see what I can do about it.
And no, how is it 'arts'? Using aalteam's words "Last time I heard, messy bed was an art" Lianism is not an art. Like, eww.

No comments: