Thursday, March 26, 2009

A search on Google

Hi. It’s me, Zee Anti Twit, with my first post in aalteam2!

I have just gone to Google and typed in “aalteam2” in the search bar. Boy there were 17 results. Most of them were blogs that were owned either Anti Ah lians by liannies themselves. Of course, the comments by the twits are always imbecilic. Well, what can you expect from unevolved beasts of nature? -_-

Okay, let’s now look at an extract from a Liannie’s blog. Apparently, some pictures that we posted here were by that twit. The blog post URL is this - http://definateanswer.blogspot.com/2009/01/hi-aalteam2-where-is-aal-team1.html. This post was made as a reply to this post http://aalteam2.blogspot.com/2008/12/lianism.html.

Here was what the Liannie said:
See see, if this even made sense. Piercings means ahlian? :( .

Have we ever said that having piercings make one an Ah Lian? I believe that most females have piercings on their ears, too. However, what we did say and would like to emphasize is that Ah Lians misuse piercings to such an extent that is can be compared to self-mutilation. By just looking at these piercings, it does make one feel like regurgitating food. Worse still, imagine if one of these piercings get an infection and start rotting. Yuck!

And cigarettes in the toilet bowl means I smoke and all? I did write that those buds were in my toilet bowl because my a bunch of my friends came over. They smoke and they are guys.

So its your dearyxzx boyfriend bengs who were smoking! How old are they? I don’t think that they could be much older than you. Anyways, Lians like you would probably end up smoking someday. Oh yes, that reminds me. All of your sweet nothings like “Iye wantszx lievexz andxz dyie withzxs euus!” (Translation from the corrupted and appalling English: I want to live and die with you!) might very well be true when you get lung cancer.

For god's sake AALteam2, you guys have fans and all.
I am actually loving your blog until you didn't open your eyes to actually bother to read my blog:)
Not ahlians fyi :) . Please do read else you'll stink. One more thing, your blog is really getting boring:)


We are already replying, aren’t we? Anyways, you could have posted it here directly instead of posting it on your blog without letting any of us know. If I hadn’t did a Google search I wouldn’t have found out your blog and get a good laugh over it. And, who is the one who stinks the most? Especially with all the thick coat perfumes you use over yourselves, you should stink a hell lot more than us.

You should be someone who knows me or visit my blog often because I didn't write my age here. How do you know that I'm 14? Shocking.

Nah, I doubt any of us would know or want to know someone like you. Rather, I think that you added your age somewhere in your blog but forgotten that you did. After all, people like us do have such a high level of intelligence (duh!) to the point where finding out your age shouldn’t be such a big issue. Of course, with your pea-sized brain, I don’t think that you can figure out how we did it, even if you could live a million years.

No comments: