Monday, March 30, 2009

Example of what not to say when mourning

XXXXXXXXX*
R.I.P .

...


Everyone, it's not a prank so stop calling me to ask me if I'm kidding.
I'm not an ass to carry out such pranks.
Anyone who knows her, and wants to attend her wake.
Inform me asap 'cause we're gonna burn her body @ $&*!am this saturday.

...

XXX and I went to look at your corpse this morning at the hospital and we cried so badly.
...

It so saddening to see her boyfriend looking at his girlfriend in the coffin :l

*Has been edited. These words of solemnities(of sort) does not belong to AAL TEAM2. We are showing you examples of blatant errors in English.

Hello everyone! Today, we're on the topic of what NOT to write when you're sadden by a loved one's departure. Despite the author's attempt to say that it is very sorrowful during this period, it makes it very hard to think that she wasn't making a joke. Aside from this, if this were real, I am sorry and shall send my condolences to the affected family. (like seriously, I have to magnify this cause certain people can't tell the difference between "This IS a joke" and "Makes me FEEL like it is a joke")

This is not a cynical response to the attempting-to-be-solemn post. The aim of this topic is to tell you guys to not ruin future...sad events.
Imagine:
U: I am so sorry for what has happened. When are you burning the corpse?
Family of the deceased: =.= say vut?

You know, it's like someone asking you when you're dead "Yo, when you getting BURNED! You're just a corpse in the coffin! I am your best/good/whatever friend/family/whatever and that's why I am caring!"

NOTE:
Instead of corpse, politely use "BODY"
Instead of "burn" use "CREMATED"

Like, seriously. BURNED? CORPSE? You changed the entire atmosphere!
So people, language is quite important.
shoxzx peepps, pl0x duu n0rt us3 baddxz engriush orkaexzx?

iie unnderstanndxzx thart it ishh yurr waiie uff sayinqq thart euu cann typpe guddxz engruish, butttxz n0rt liddat lah, hor.
Wow, I used two Singlish words in one sentence!


No comments: