Friday, April 3, 2009

Another stupid rap/jingle/song/whatever by yours truly.

Zann is really bored. Zann feels like kaupeh-ing some people right now. So, Zann will initiate kaupeh session #2 now. (Session 1's that other crappy rap/song/jingle/whatever I made up. Because I'm bored, you'll get to see part 2, after 3541541855416546143255 hours.)

Eh eh, wassup wassup,
I'm the newest (lian/beng) bub,
I mean like, c'mon y'all, look at me,
I started to type so properly,
But oh wait, check my spelling mistakes,
You confirm pronounce my angmoh lame.

Worse still, aftermath I've gotta meet my (bro/sis),
I think they all still twit,
Nevermind, sua diao, let's hang at Bugis street,
*recieves call* "Harh, eh what, who want chuey dai ji?"

[Chorus]
You think you damn big la hor,
You think your english sibeh good hor,
I tell you, I think you're right,
I use hokkien more than you lor,

Now I know I won't regret if I ever drop out of school,
I know I'll end up somewhere tall,
Somewhere not in Singapore,
Cuz maybe I can't find a job here, without my (o's/n's) cert,
Maybe next time I can go live off dirt.

Right now I sibeh shag,
So I go stare at chim words leh,
I try to make myself so smart,
But then hor, I still suck

[Chorus]

So I tell you, don't waste your time,
Just go stare at words, education's sublime.

CREDITS:
Most "misused" language here are adapted from real life lianny bloggers. One of whom thought the word "phenomenom" was an insult :D Eii, phenomenom euu larhszx h0rs. LOL.

No comments: