Sunday, April 5, 2009

Replies and about "Angela" :D

You know, there has been several people who keep saying that we wrongly accuse Angela of being an ah lian. Now, that is a gross assumption that has an incredulously zero amount of thought put into it.

Firstly, we did NOT accuse Angela of being an ah lian. Did we say she was an ah lian all the way? I cannot vouch for that for she is not my real life friend.

Secondly, okay, so if Angela is not an ah lian, she is a 14(or 15?) year old smoker. SMOKER. Yeah, yeah, it's none of our business what-not. Just for your information, 14-15 is underage. Umm, yeah. Angela should stop posting pics of her school. I know where she is from now. -_-

Thirdly, please people, stop writing things that only reflects your level of intelligence, for the worse. This is perhaps a minority of the readers, but gosh, do they even have a brain? It makes me wonder!

Lastly, upon a sound and rational request from Angela's friend, we have removed her pictures :D

---
LaL "This is getting so boring, really. *Yawns* Do you even know this girl, Angela? I doubt so. From her blog, I can see she's quite a nice girl."
Do you know her...? From her blog YOU see that she is quite a nice girl. From her blog, I see that she is an underage smoker who tries to 'resist' smoking when she sees others who smoke. (other underage schoolmates)

"And does she twit? No she doesn't. Maybe some ahlians do type lyke dhis, but she doesn't You and I both know that."
Yes, so she does not twit? So what is it about guud nitte aal teamiie tuu? I can't remember the exact modified words, but heck, they sure don't qualify as non-twiting.

And what did this girl ever do to you? Nth. And, I know you got to know her blog through thetiarateam.blogspot.com right?
No, frankly, we did not. How did you 'know' such things? I saw her account by chance somewhere on a networking site, which states her age, location, birthday, etc.

And, helping an ahlian doesn't mean I'm one.
Never said you were...why assume things?

Emzy Actually it's funny to wrongly accuse somebody. Seriously, she didn't do anything to ya'll. Hehe, I still like ya'll aalteam peeps.
...Accuse? Well, we're back to "ASSUMING things" again.
Yeah, I like you too. Ya'll come back soon!

That's all folks 晚安!早安!depending on your location :D

No comments: