Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I've a bad habit of not writing titles.

Okay, its Zann, yes I am finally posting. :D No, I do not have any new songs or raps (Don't worry, I'll write new ones.) about horrendous liannies (Don't you see? We gave you an endearing name! :D, so be glad.) Or just plain horrendous English users. Anyway. Maybe you guys didn't understand us, :(. So Zann is being nice, Zann will use SINGLISH, to talk to you, and bluster about your usage in English words, hor.

About your English...

You do not use “Aftermath” as “Afterwards”.
Quote:
“Aftermath h0r, iie liiyke, went tuhhzxz lo0kiiezxs furhh miiee fwendszxz && fwammiiliieszx.”

First of all. Aftermath means: something that results or follows from an event, esp. one of a disastrous or unfortunate nature; consequence: the aftermath of war; the aftermath of the flood.

So, what you were actually trying to tell us was:
“Disastrously/Unfortunately hor, I like, went to look for my friends and families.”

Even if you were trying, to the greatest extent in your empty brain, to make your English more knotty (Otherwise, professional) in many, many ways, please do, read the dictionary. (And if you were lazy, I’d recommend a website:
http://www.dictionary.com/) :).

Hmm. Maybe I’ll be very lazy nice, and look for imprudent examples since I came across some in the past few days. :(, I forgot to take down their URLs. :(.

(I’m only using the stupid smilies to get me in the mood to type like twiitz0rs, or liianiies WOR).

However so, I have grown tired after this horrendous post that implicated twitting, I haven’t posted in forever awhile, so my twitting has gone rusty, sad, but it's true.

I’m tired.
Kkae baiiszxszxszzxzxsxsxsxfbdfgwthjaethaetnhbaejrugnaswkdgvbnwaiuv. (I’m so creative, RAITSDSZDS?! :D)

Wif lutza luv,
Zann.

PS!: Is anyone supportive of me, the awesome Zann, to write the songs, otherwise I can do something more productive, like... practise twiitinqsxaxsxadfsdgegnsdghadsfg.

No comments: