Monday, April 13, 2009

The Xiiao Stuppidx People

It’s Zee Anti Twit posting once again =D

I’m seriously going to do the same ol’ boring thing once again. Yes, it’s the replying of tags made by the uh…‘tards.

Most Liannies seem to have a nickname with the word “xiiao” in front. FYI, the Liannie that I’m going to write about later on is called “Xiiaolovellies”. Just look at her name. Just makes one want to laugh, don’t you think? If you ever wondered why most Liannies have a “xiao” or “xiiao” in front of their name, I can tell you that it refers to their brain size. It sure does fit their intelligence, isn’t it? =__=


Heh, let’s see what sort of harebrained ideas they have came up with this time.

Xiiaolovellies said:
Ohmy, sorry i dont work for people, i own a menicure shop at holland v. I think you guys are seriously stupid. Can speak better english can get better job? Laughs* perhaps yes,but if you're rich, you can GO BE YOUR OWN BOSS AND DONT NEED TO THINK TOO MUCH ABOUT Working?
Zee Anti Twit:
For your information, my dear Xiiaolovellies, smart people like us don’t want to aim so low the way you do as to open a tiny manicure shop at the roadside. I’m sure that your business would fail sooner or later, given the fact that you drive everyone away with your astoundingly bad English.
Xiiaolovellies said:
And , oh please . if wear skinnys means ahlian, then my mum wear skinnys too , my aunty wear skinnys too , they ahlian meh? laughs*
Zee Anti Twit:
You have already answered your own question. And yes, you’re so right. Your mom is a Liannie as well. My my, who knew Ah Lian “culture” was inherited?
Xiiaolovellies said:
I think you guys are really starfish* brainless fool. BTW , i didn't say smoking can cure cancer, FYI , i only say smoking can cure certain disease
Zee Anti Twit:
The starfish part was seriously random. Are you an earthworm? O_O I also didn’t say that smoking can cure cancer. You were the one who assumed it yourself. The photo thingy was made as an example to show how stupid you are. Like…how can smoking cure a disease? As Zann already pointed out, there are a few possibilities:

1. You either heard stop as smoke, or.
2. That doctor graduated with some print-out-cert from the internet :D
3. You made that up
4. You’re not human, but a strange creature that requires those toxic chemicals to be cured
5. The disease is Ah Lian noise pollution disease, that requires you to smoke so that you can stay quiet
6. You doctor was just a figment of your imagination
7. You have a mental problem


The ones in blue were added by me. I could make the list a lot longer if you really wanted, but that kinda defeats the purpose.
Xiiaolovellies said:
I Dont kaopeh so much when you didn't get your facts right, it'll only make you look like one fool , and regarding you "lian and love problem" laughs , Girl whom talk about love problem like those kiddos mean KIDS , not lian -.- . I think the creator of the blog is never study one -.- , aiyah. I don’t wish to waste my time on hose [u]peabrain[/u] Kids (:
Zee Anti Twit:
You should tell that to yourself first. You’re now looking like a fool. Oops. What I meant was, you’re now known to be a fool. Girls who talk about love problems are usually Lians, because their excessive sexual activities such as, erm…let’s just skip this part, cause them to get all sorts of complicated problems. Lykk, miee boiifriedzx makkeszx miee 肚子大…

Your last sentence is totally self-contradictory. If you don’t wish to waste your time on us, then why are you still tagging our blog? Oh I get it, those pea-sized brains that you were referring to belong to yourself and those Liannies. For the record, this is the first time I saw anyone add a code wrongly. So, who is the "peabrain" now?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

This person seems to be really proud over owning a tiny shop. I wonder if the business has folded yet. Oh well, its really a sooner or later thing. After all, she doesn't even know her business well especially when she spelled "manicure" as menicure". Lians will never get to own multinational companies that some non-lians do. Blame it on their shallow mind, I guess. That’s all for today. So human and twits, remember to stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

Claudia Thia said...

Wow. Im 13 and I could spell the word "manicure" and that "Ahlian" could'nt. Amazing (: